Ordering & Delivery
1) Browse In Person (Not available during lockdown)
Come visit our lovely shop in The 1924 Building, Campbell Street, Belper, DE56 1AP. Open Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 9.30am till 6.30pm (5pm Saturdays). Have a cuppa in the café and browse our neighbours too.
2) Click & Collect (Not available during lockdown)
Need to grab and go - message us via Facebook; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us direct on 07871392432 and place your order. Let us know what time you want to collect and we'll have it bagged up ready to go.
Collect from our shop on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Collect from our stall at Matlock Outdoor Market on Wednesdays, or from our stall at Alfreton Indoor Market on Friday.
3) Local Home Delivery Service - Mondays Only (Daily during lockdown)
Unable to come to us? We'll bring our shop to you. Our home delivery service has no minimum order value and there is no delivery charge.
If you're not sure what shade or yarn type you want describe what colours you'd like and tell us a bit about what you want it for and we can bring a selection of sample boxes to your door for you to choose from.
Please remember to include your address with a postcode and a contact number so we can ask for help if we get lost on our way to you.
We also aim to deliver as quickly as possible - if it's in stock and the order is received before 2pm we will try to deliver that day if it's within 10 miles of our shop in Belper, Derbyshire.
4) Pack & Post
Not local but like our prices we can pack and post - postage is standard Royal mail rates. We will try to pack as much as we can into each package.
Payment can be made in a number of ways:
- a) We accept cash payments (not available for Pack & Post)
- b) We send you a one off Payment Link so you can pay online (not available for shop purchases)
- c) Take a contactless card payment (not available for Pack & Post) or 'Chip & Pin'
During Lockdown our card machine and any change given in cash will have been sanitised before we pass them over.